[weibo] Lanzhou TV News Channel reported that Xiao Zhan and fans helped Lanzhou Lily in a public welfare project

Farmer: Thanks to Xiao Zhan and his fans for their strong support to Lanzhou Lily! It really solved a big problem for us this time.

Source

1. [+4760] It's a happy thing to do public welfare that can help others.

1.1 [+12] I'm very happy to be able to help Uncle Farmer. Moreover, there are still a large number of lilies in unsalable condition. I sincerely hope that the vast number of netizens can know about Lanzhou Lilies. They are really delicious! It's not only sweet to eat, but it also feels sweet in my heart to see the smile on Uncle Farmer's face!
1.2 Yes, although I didn't buy much, I still feel a sense of accomplishment when I read the news. Tomorrow, I will ask my colleagues if they need it and I will buy some more for delivery. 
1.3 Hmmm, I'm also very happy to do my best. Recently, I became a fan of Xiao Zhan and met with such organizations and opportunities. It really made me have a deeper understanding of farmers and public welfare. In the future, I will support more charities and I sincerely hope that you will not limit yourself to the fandom to publicize it so that more people can understand it and more farmers can be helped to solve their difficulties.
2. [+4627] Lanzhou Lily is really sweet and it doesn't need to be boiled. It can be eaten directly after cooking with honey, it's very sweet. I heard that a total of 1500 tons are unsalable. You can buy some and try them.
2.1 [+17] If you steam directly, you don't have to put anything in it, it's already delicious. Fragrant, sweet, glutinous and super delicious! It was amazing for me to eat fresh lilies for the first time!
3. [+3870] Lily is delicious and sweet


4. [+1998] Love helps farmers. It is good to help them.

5. [+1325] I will always refuel. There are still plenty of lilies. I think I can buy the delicious ones again. It tastes sweet and you will not lose if you buy them.

Popular posts from this blog

2020 April - Why Xiao Zhan?

2020 April - "Chongqing Boy" Xiao Zhan: I will sing "Ode to the Red Plum Blossoms" in my heart to you. The colder it is, the more it blossoms, symbolizing our national spirit.

2020 April - Xiao Zhan's New Song "Spot Of Light" Comes Online